Course 3 — Marriage Issues in Counseling
Download Brochure Here
The family and the local church are foundational structures in God’s divine plan for man. As such, we can expect God’s enemy, Satan, the sinful world-system around us, and the sinful nature of man to resist the demands and responsibilities.
More than ever God’s people need to be equipped to deal with the challenges of living out the marriage covenant. Since God intends to form the likeness of His Son in every believer, this course seeks to provide the answers to the particular challenges of each situation.
Like the previous courses offered by Faith Counseling Institute, this 28 hour course is for every Christian adult and for mature high-school students.
John Monroe — Senior pastor of Faith Baptist Church, Taylors, SC and seasoned biblical counselor
Jim Berg — Seminary professor at Bob Jones University, author, speaker, and director of Faith Counseling Institute
Pat Berg — Women’s counselor, counselor-trainer, and women’s speaker
Jim Newcomer — Interim pastor of Colonial Baptist Church, Virginia Beach, VA and professor of Biblical Counseling and Pastoral Theology at Virginia Beach Theological Seminary
Bob Jackson — Seasoned biblical counselor
Jack Lezza — Pastor at Independent Baptist Church; experienced counselor
- Relationship 101 for Image-Bearers
- Understanding the Marriage Commitment
- Addressing Communication Problems
- Making Sense of Conflict
- Learning to Forgive
- Rescuing a Marriage in the Wake of Infidelity
- Helping Couples with Sexual Problems in Marriage
- Addressing Divorce and Remarriage
- Helping Husbands in Their Role
- Helping Wives in Their Role
- Providing Intensive Marriage Counseling
- Discipleship Stages in Parenting
- Preparing Couples for Marriage
This course will be available online upon editing completion.